Russian Lean School will take place in St. Petersburg
The XII session of the Russian Lean School “Production Systems Development” will take place in St. Petersburg on June 6 – 15.
The event will traditionally gather top executives and leading specialists from companies of different industries all over the country. According to the Steering Committee’s estimates, more than 60% of participating companies are constant students who come to Lean School regularly, looking for new trends in management techniques, experience-sharing and master classes by best Russian and foreign Lean experts.
“Program of this Lean School will as always include Russian and foreign stars of Lean Manufacturing and the most relevant topics in production systems development, - says Olga Skorobogatova, Executive Director of Orgprom Institute that organizes Lean School. – The classes will be split into three tracks: systems development, people development, and process development. A special guest of this event is Lawrence M. Miller who will teach a 2-day seminar “Building Competitive Advantage with Lean culture: Leadership, Strategy, Tactics”. Another highlight of the event is a master class and a round table “From One Director to Another” with leading executives from Russian Lean companies”.
Topics of training events are usually determined by participants themselves. The program of XII session includes the following seminars and master classes: “Organizing Team Work in Gemba”, “Staff Involvement and Promoting Changes during Lean Transformations”, “How to Make an Idea Work”.
The session will start with tours of St. Petersburg Lean companies and finish with a Lean study tour of Scandinavian countries – a sort of Lean holidays.
- Alexey Baranov: For Lean Production to become widespread in this country, we need a severe crisis
- Gastev Cup as the mirror of Russian innovation
- Expert Group of the Gastev Cup is growing thanks to new consultants and production managers
- XII Session of the Russian Lean School: New Faces, New Topics
- Lean Production under the microscope
- Russian Lean School will take place in St. Petersburg
- VI Russian Forum "Production Systems Development" ended in Moscow
- ROSATOM Director for Production System Development Sergey Obozov: «Savings due to implementation of the ROSATOM Production System amounted to RUR 3 billion»
- Government of the Republic of Tatarstan became A.K.Gastev Productivity Leadership Cup Prize Winner
- OJSC "Russian Railways" has become prize-winner of A.K.Gastev Productivity Leadership Cup
- Alexey Bushuyev: «Any change is driven by human energy which is the main way to every company’s success»
- II Kazakhstan Lean Forum took place within Innovation Forum in Astana
- The number of Lean professionals doubled in 2011