Lean Production under the microscope
New training format will be introduced at the Russian Lean School “Production Systems Development” that will take place in St. Petersburg on June 6 – 9. A class will be given not by Lean trainers, consultants or authors of Lean books, but by top managers of Russian holdings and companies that have achieved real success in production systems development and greatly increased their efficiency.
A series of mini master classes by successful executives will take place within Lean workshop “From One Director to Another”. These are: Maksim Krasilnikov, Executive Director, Avtopribor plant; Valentina Sizikova, Director of Directorate for Production System Development, Sukhoy Company; Konstantin Kotlyarov, Head of Renault-AVTOVAZ Alliance Quality Academy; Kristina Maleryan, Deputy Head of October Railways on Quality Management and Marketing; Darya Dmitriyeva, Financial Director of Amur-zoloto, and others.
Participants will present different functional and inter-functional aspects of Lean transformation along the whole customer value stream and life cycle – under 3D microscope. Best experience of in-house production system development programs will be presented from the point of view of a business owner, a Director, an HR Director, a Director for Quality and Marketing, a Chief Design Engineer, a Technical Director, a Director for Finance and Economy, a consultant on policy deployment and continuous improvement. The workshop will finish with a round table and Q&A session.
- We will review the issues that concern all executives who have started on their Lean journey, - says Alexey Baranov, the workshop coordinator and chairperson of the public movement “Lean Forum. Lean Production Professionals”. – What keys to success of Lean programs are selected by advanced managers. How they overcome typical obstacles to transformation. How company’s organizational structure should be changed. How and where you can see and calculate the economical effect of Lean transformations. How and what you should count and what is harmful to count. How to make employees accept changes. Whether you should create a Lean department. Where, whom and how to teach, etc. I am sure this day will help many people avoid typical Lean mistakes, learn to yield maximum result from a Lean program and change your management style to the better.
- Alexey Baranov: For Lean Production to become widespread in this country, we need a severe crisis
- Gastev Cup as the mirror of Russian innovation
- Expert Group of the Gastev Cup is growing thanks to new consultants and production managers
- XII Session of the Russian Lean School: New Faces, New Topics
- Lean Production under the microscope
- Russian Lean School will take place in St. Petersburg
- VI Russian Forum "Production Systems Development" ended in Moscow
- ROSATOM Director for Production System Development Sergey Obozov: «Savings due to implementation of the ROSATOM Production System amounted to RUR 3 billion»
- Government of the Republic of Tatarstan became A.K.Gastev Productivity Leadership Cup Prize Winner
- OJSC "Russian Railways" has become prize-winner of A.K.Gastev Productivity Leadership Cup
- Alexey Bushuyev: «Any change is driven by human energy which is the main way to every company’s success»
- II Kazakhstan Lean Forum took place within Innovation Forum in Astana
- The number of Lean professionals doubled in 2011